- www.staysigned.club www.staysigned.com www.staysigned.in (hereinafter referred to as “StaySigned”, “Website” or “Platform”, which terms include the website, sub-domains of the website, software, mobile application(s) or any other medium through which the Owner may provide its services) is owned and operated by Staysigned Private Limited (“the Owner”), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at S-13, 104 Smondoville Apartments Electronic City, Phase 1 Bangalore – 560 100
- StaySigned is an internet based platform aimed at making the recruitment process for business organizations more efficient, engaging and data-driven. The Platform is meant to assist human resources (HR) / recruitment teams of business organizations in avoiding redundancies and candidate dropouts during the recruitment process, and to enable them to engage with candidates prior to them joining the organization.
- The StaySigned platform is meant to act as a repository of employment offers (including provisional/conditional) signed by candidates and to provide a medium by which organizations can meaningfully engage with candidates after making the offer in order to improve candidate retention and create a brand identity for the employer.
- Acceptance of these terms is a prerequisite for usage of Services on the Platform. By virtue of using or registering on the Platform or Website, it is deemed that you accept all and any of the terms and conditions specified in this Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Owner and governs your use of the Platform's Services and the goods availed by You through the Platform, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Owner.
Scope of Service
- The Platform acts as a repository of certain data points based on input/information furnished to it by employers and candidates. The Platform allows employers to enter, store and share certain data in respect of candidates, including the candidate’s name, Permanent Account Number (PAN), date of joining and other job offer related data as per the offer letter issued by that employer to a particular candidate. These details are securely stored by the Platform and can be accessed only by employers and registered users of the platform after obtaining consent of the candidate.
- The candidate’s name, mobile number and e-mail id may be provided by the (prospective) employer prior to scheduling an interview with the candidate. The candidate must complete the Platform’s KYC process in order to be able to schedule interviews or accept provisional job offers with employers. The date of joining the employer may only be provided by the employer to StaySigned after an the final offer letter (provisional or final) to the candidate is issued / published through the Platform.. The Platform shall only display the primary details of the candidate (name and phone number). Past signed/accepted offers and dates of joining may only be displayed after obtaining consent of the candidate upon an enquiry being made by a (prospective) employer. The Platform shall thus act as a repository of the number of offers (including provisional/unconditional) accepted by candidate along with the date of joining as per the information provided by employers to the Platform.
- The Platform would not indicate whether such candidate has actually joined any particular employer nor shall it be responsible for maintaining a record of the candidate’s employment history. The Platform may also mask the name of the employer if so requested by an employer and would only display the candidate’s date of joining, offer accepted date and location as per the employer’s offer letter.
- The Platform allows employers to search for candidates by their names, email or official identifiers (PAN / Aadhaar number) and to view the number of offers (including provisional/conditional) accepted/agreed (by candidate) by candidate and the date of joining as per such offer made by other employers, subject to the candidate consenting to such request being made by any employer.
- The Platform also allows employers to engage with candidates through promotions, advertisements, gift vouchers, etc. that may be delivered to the candidate through the Platform. Such candidates need not register with the Platform to avail of such promotion or gift voucher offered by the employer but would need to authenticate his / her identity.
- The Platform envisages five stages of the recruitment process :
The Platform, through third party service providers, allows candidates and employers to conveniently schedule interviews through the Platform. The Platform relies on and displays information pertaining to scheduling as provided or furnished by the employer and candidate, as the case may be, without any modification or control over the same. Prior to such scheduling, the candidate must complete the KYC process on the Platform.
Provisional Offer Letter
The Platform permits employers to issue or publish provisional offer letters with key data points (such as CTC/ salary and proposed date of joining). The candidate may accept or reject the same and the employer and candidate may thereafter independently engage to negotiate terms. The employer may withdraw the provisional offer letter at any point prior to issuing the final offer letter to a candidate.
Log Final Offer Letter
An employer may log a final signed/agreed (by candidate) offer letter through the Platform. An employer may choose to send the signed/agreed final offer letter through the platform or independently. The modalities of execution of the final offer letter are at the discretion of the employer and the Platform only records the factum of the final offer letter being published / issued by the employer.
Engagement and pre-onboarding
An employer may use the Platform to engage with a candidate by offering coupons, vouchers, rewards, mentoring sessions, etc. Such services are facilitated by the Platform at the request of the employer.
The Platform merely provides data points to enable employers to make efficient and informed choices in the recruitment process. The Platform is not responsible for final onboarding of candidates and does not require employers or candidates to confirm whether the candidate has been successfully onboarded after logging of the final offer letter. The Platform merely aims to bring visibility to the problem of ghosting by candidates and to make candidate onboarding more predictable and sophisticated.
- Employers are wholly responsible for the data furnished by them to the Platform, including the veracity and accuracy of such data and for obtaining appropriate consent from the candidate for sharing their data with the Platform. Employers undertake to obtain appropriate consent from candidates at the time of or prior to the issuance of the offer letter to a candidate and employers acknowledge that the liability to obtain consent from candidates is wholly and solely upon such employer. The Platform is an intermediary that permits employers to enter data and the Platform merely stores and displays such data without any modification thereto. Employers are wholly responsible for the terms of their employment offered by them and compliance with such terms.
- The services provided by the Platform are subject to the advance payment of subscription fees and such other charges as may be decided by the Platform from time to time. The Platform reserves its right to deny access to the Platform to users /employers for non-payment of subscriptions fees or other charges.
Registration with StaySigned
- You may not have more than one registration and we reserve the right at our discretion to delete or cancel the membership of any person or organization who in our opinion possesses more than one registration at any time.
- You are not entitled to allow any other person / organization to use your registration. You may not impersonate any other person or organization in any registration whether or not that other person is a user of the Platform. You are wholly responsible for your password and will be responsible for any misuse of the Platform of whatsoever nature caused from your account due to any negligent act on your part or due to any act of your employees or agents.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such an e-mail requesting to cancel your registration, the Platform shall cancel your registration within 7 (seven) working days. However, upon such cancellation, you will no longer be able to use or utilize any service of the Platform. The Owner reserves its right to retain your information and history of usage of the Platform after cancellation of your registration for the purposes of maintaining its transaction records, analytics and dispute resolution.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration immediately without prior notice in the following circumstances :
i. If, in our opinion, you have breached any of the terms of the Agreement.
ii. If you fail to make any payments due to the Owner / Platform after availing of its services.
iii. If, in our opinion, you are utilizing the Platform in an unlawful or unethical manner or in any manner commercially exploiting the services being provided to you or the aggregated information stored by the Platform.
iv. If we receive more than three complaints against you from candidates or individuals regarding incorrect information furnished by you to us or regarding furnishing of information by you to us without due authorization or consent of the principal /candidate.
v. If you attempt to hack, gain unauthorized access, manipulate, reverse engineer or in any way attempt to affect the integrity of the Platform
- In the event that you are informed that you will no longer be entitled to access the services, you will not be entitled to register again and you will no longer have permission to use the Site.
Use and Abuse of the Platform
- You acknowledge that employers have been granted a limited license to access and make use of the Platform for non-commercial purposes. You may not use the information displayed on the Platform for any commercial purpose.
- You acknowledge that the information furnished by you to the Platform includes sensitive personal information of the candidate and you undertake to take appropriate consent of such candidate before furnishing their information to the Platform.
- You acknowledge that as part of the engagement services offered by the Platform, the Platform may reach out to candidates at the e-mail id or phone numbers provided by you and may act on your behalf to communicate with such candidates.
- You acknowledge the employers are wholly responsible for the offers being made or published by them.
- You acknowledge and agree that engagement reward services, such as third party gift vouchers, coupons, etc. shall be purchased by employers from the Platform at such price as may be displayed on the Platform from time to time and the Platform shall only facilitate delivery of such reward to the candidate. The Platform shall not be responsible for usage or expiry of such reward and no refunds shall be payable on any ground for a reward purchased by an employer from the Platform. In the event of partial use of any reward by a candidate, the Platform shall be entitled to the benefit of any balance amounts or refunds due from the principal service provider.
- You may not use the site to publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent, or illegal information or content.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to remove any content from the site, terminate your registration or membership and restrict your access to our services at any time for any reason.
- You are not entitled to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to collect usernames, email addresses or any other data for the purposes of sending unsolicited email or for any other use. Entering false information or attempting to impersonate a User will also amount to abuse of the Platform and strict action will be taken by the Platform in the event of any fraudulent behaviour by or on behalf of any User or through any User’s account.
- In the event that you are found by us to have been sending unsolicited email to our Users or to candidates whose information you have collected through the Platform or in any way acting in a fraudulent manner, then we reserve the right to terminate without notice your use of the Platform without limiting any other rights and remedies we may have.
- By creating an account with us you confirm that:
i. All information and details provided by you to us (including on registration for an account) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times. You can update or correct your organization’s details at any time through the Platform;
- i. You have appropriate consent from the data principal /candidates to share their personal information with the Platform and for the Platform to process, store and use such data in terms of its Agreement(s) with you.
ii. You only provide us with payment, credit or debit card details for an account which is yours and which you are authorised to use to make payments;
iii. You will not do anything which may disrupt, damage, or impair the Service (or any part thereof), or prevent other users from using any part of the Service;
iv. You will not intercept or modify the communications between the Platform and our servers;
v. You will not deliberately exploit any bugs you find in the Platform and will immediately notify us in the event that you detect any bug of whatsoever nature;
vi. You will not use the Platform for any illegal or unlawful purpose;
vii. you will not distribute viruses or any other technologies in the Platform that may harm us or the interests of any other users of the Services, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt our systems; and
viii. You will not provide or otherwise make available the Platform or website in whole or in part (including any object and source code), in any form to any person without prior written consent from us.
- You will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
i. belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
ii. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
iii. harms minors in any way;
iv. violates any law for the time being in force;
v. impersonates another person
Advertising, Commercial Use and Communications
- Users of the Platform are not entitled to directly advertise to or solicit the custom of other Users without our express prior written consent.
- You are not entitled to resell or commercially exploit the Platform’s contents.
- You acknowledge that certain third party advertisements may be placed / made use of in the Platform. You acknowledge that such advertisements are placed by third parties and the Platform/ Owner is not directly responsible for such advertisements or for any links contained therein.
- You acknowledge that the Platform may include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. We are not responsible for content on any site outside the Platform.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- By displaying user-generated content on this site you expressly assign all copyright and other rights to such content to us (and you agree to waive all moral rights in relation to such content) for the avoidance of doubt we are permitted to use any user-generated content for any of our other business purposes, even following termination of your registration or membership.
- We do not screen user-generated content (including the date of joining of candidates as provided by employers) or information on the Site and we cannot give any assurance as to its accuracy or completeness. Users of this Site are expressly asked not to publish any defamatory, misleading or offensive content or any data for which the User does not have appropriate consent from the data principal. Any such content and data is contrary to our policy and we do not accept liability in respect of such content. The user / employer responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising therefrom and you agree to indemnify us in relation to any liability we may suffer as a result of any such content or data furnished by you.
- This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Site without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Site without our express written consent.
- By using the Platform, it is deemed that you have consented to receiving calls, autodialed and/or pre-recorded message calls, e-mails and/or text messages, from Us at any time with the use of the telephone number and e-mail address that has been provided by you for the use of this Website. The user agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters from the Owner / Platform. You also provide consent to StaySigned making calls, sending out e-mails and/or text messages on behalf of You to candidates specified by you and to the e-mail ids and phone numbers provided by you.
- Your consent to receive communications from the Platform or Owner includes contacting you through information received through other parties. The use of this Website is also your consent to receive SMSes from Us at any time we deem fit. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls. The user can opt out from such communication and/or newsletters either by unsubscribing on the Website itself, or by contacting the customer services team and placing a request for unsubscribing by sending an email to email@example.com
Intellectual Property, including Copyright and Trademark
- The Owner expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, services, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Platform. Access to or use of the Website does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to the Owner’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Website are owned by or licensed to the Platform. Any use of the Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express permission of the Owner.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Owner, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Website. Access to or use of the Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party Websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply the Platform’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its services.
- Upon registration, you grant the Owner a right to use and display your name and logo, if any, on its website, brochures and marketing materials.
- The Platform is not responsible for the content of any third party Websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such Websites. If you decide to access a link of any third party Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Your use of this Platform is at your own risk. This Platform is provided by the Owner on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, the Platform disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of accuracy, precision and correctness of information collected or provided by the Platform.
- This Platform, makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Platform or the information, Content, materials, or products on the Platform, including that:
i. This Platform and its services will meet your requirements.
ii. This Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, and secure or error free.
iii. The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you though this Platform will meet your expectations, be reliable or accurate, and
iv. Errors in the software will be corrected within reasonable time.
v. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with this Platform, site-related services and/or Content or information contained within the site is to stop using the site and/or its services.
vi. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Platform is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the do.
Limitation Of Liability
- In no event shall the Platform or Owner be liable to any User on account of such User's use, misuse or reliance on the Platform for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, punitive, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, use, or data whether brought in warranty, contract, intellectual property infringement, tort (including negligence) or other theory, even if StaySigned is aware of or has been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or connected with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the Platform, the materials or the internet generally, or the use (or inability to use), reliance upon or performance of any material contained in or accessed from any platforms. The Owner does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed on the platforms or other material accessible from the Platform.
- The User of the Platform assumes all responsibility and risk for the Use of this Platform and the internet generally. The foregoing limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of the essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such countries liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Platform cannot authenticate or verify any of the data collected from any device owned or used by any User or may not be able to authenticate and verify data received from its business Partners. The Platform shall bear no liability whatsoever for any misinformation or inaccurate information provided by any device owned or used by any User or by any business Partner of the Platform, whether or not such information is relied upon by the Platform and / or any User. The Platform shall not in any way be liable for any defect, flaw or deficiency in the device owned or used by any User or the data generated by such device or by any Partner of the Platform.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Owner, its promoters, Directors, representatives, licensees, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and their respective office affiliates, agents, directors, officers, employees and shareholders from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from:
ii. Any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act or default of StaySigned;
iii. If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify the Owner and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees.
Third Party Services
- While using the Website / Platform, you may also be using the services of one or more third parties, such as wireless carrier or a mobile software provider. Your use of these third party services may be subject to the separate policies, Conditions of Use, Service Terms and fees of these third parties.
- You shall be solely responsible for your mode of accessing the Platform and such access may involve third party fees including airtime charges or internet service provider(s)’ charges, etc., which shall be exclusively borne by you.
- This Platform reserves the right to update, change, modify, add or remove the terms, conditions and notices of the Agreement without any prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of the Agreement as your continued use of this Platform signifies your acceptance of any changed terms. As long as you comply with these Terms & conditions, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Platform.
Monitoring of Materials Transmitted By You
- Changes may be periodically incorporated into the Platform. The Platform may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described in the Platform without any prior notice. We are under no obligation to monitor the material hosted or published on or transmitted to the Platform. However, anyone using the Platform agrees that the Owner may monitor the Platform’s contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate the Platforms properly or to protect itself and its users. The Owner reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any material residing on or transmitted to its Platform that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of the law or these Terms and Conditions.
Deletions from Service
- The Platform may delete any materials or content at the request of the User who submitted such material or content or based on its operational requirements. The Platform reserves the right to delete (or to refuse to post to public forums) any material, information or content it deems detrimental to the system or is, or which may be, in the opinion of the Owner, defamatory, infringing or violative of any applicable law. Materials submitted to the Website for publication may be edited for length, clarity and/or consistency with the Platform’s editorial standards
- All notices, demands and other communications from you to StaySigned must be in writing and will be deemed to have been given (a) if mailed by registered post (b) if delivered by courier, (c) if sent by facsimile transmission and such transmission is confirmed as received, or (d) if sent by electronic mail, and such message is confirmed as received, in each case to the address, fax number or e-mail address specified below:
StaySigned Private Limited
310/03, 1st Cross Cambridge Layout, Sai Baba Temple Rd,
Ulsoor, Bangalore, India - 560 008
- All notices sent to you by the Platform will be sent to the email address provided to us (as updated by you). By accepting these terms you give your consent to receive communications from us by email and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- If at any point of time, the Platform finds that the information provided by you in your registration or web mail is false, the Owner and Platform reserve the right to terminate your account and remove all or any content previously posted by you. You hereby agree to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself to the Platform; and (b) maintain and promptly update the details or information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- If any dispute, controversy or claim arises out of, or in relation to, or in connection with this Agreement or its termination or validity, the parties shall attempt to mutually resolve the same through mediation.
- However, if the parties fail to resolve the above dispute within a period of 30 days, the same shall be referred to binding Arbitration under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- The arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by the Owner. The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India and the arbitral proceedings shall be conducted in English.
- The award of the arbitrator shall be final, conclusive and binding upon the parties.
- Candidates and users / employers acknowledge that StaySigned is merely a facilitation platform and data repository and not privy to the terms of employment between an employer and candidate. Any dispute between a candidate and employer is beyond the scope of this agreement and Staysigned shall not in any manner be deemed to be a party to or responsible for any such dispute of whatsoever nature.