- www.staysigned.club, www.staysigned.in, www.staysigned.com (hereinafter referred to as “StaySigned”, “Website” or “Platform”, which terms include the website, sub-domains of the website, software, mobile application(s) or any other medium through which the Owner may provide its services) is owned and operated by Staysigned Private Limited (“the Owner”), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at S-13, 104 Smondoville Apartments Electronic City, Phase 1 Bangalore – 560 100
- StaySigned is an internet based platform aimed at making the recruitment process for business organizations more efficient, engaging and data-driven. The Platform is meant to assist human resources (HR) / recruitment teams of business organizations in avoiding redundancies and candidate dropouts during the recruitment process, and to enable them to engage with candidates prior to them joining the organization.
- The StaySigned platform is meant to act as a repository of employment offers being made to candidates and to provide a medium by which organizations can meaningfully engage with candidates after making the offer in order to improve candidate retention and create a brand identity for the employer.
- Acceptance of this policy and the terms herein is a prerequisite for usage of Services on the Platform. By virtue of using or registering on the Platform or Website, it is deemed that you accept all and any of the terms and conditions specified in this Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Owner and governs your use of the Platform's Services and the goods availed by You through the Platform, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Owner.
Collection of Information
Information we collect about employers
In order to provide our services, we require employers to register with the Platform. At the time of registration, we collect the name of the employer organization, the registered address of the employer and addresses of branch offices if so provided by the employer as well as details (including e-mail id and phone number) of the point of contact between the employer and the Platform.
Information we Collect about Candidates
In order to provide our services to employers, we collect the following information from employers:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s permanent and / or present address
- Candidate’s PAN
- Candidate’s e-mail id
- The date the candidate is to join the employer
As part of our services, we also permit candidates to access certain services on the Platform. In order to provide these services to candidates, we collect the following information from the candidates:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile phone number of the candidate
- E-mail id(s) of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- PAN of the candidate
- Present employment status
- Additional information provided by the candidate, such as why the candidate is interested in a particular employer or job role and their preferences.
Generic or non-personal information we collect from all persons visiting, viewing or using the platform
- We may collect non-personal identification information about users, viewers or persons whenever they interact with the Platform, even if they are not registered with us. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about such person’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information, including Media Access Control (MAC) address, screen resolution, operating system version, Internet browser type and version, time and duration of access to the Platform or any part thereof. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier, if you access the Platform through a mobile device.
Additional information we may collect
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities with respect to the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Usage of the information collected by the Platform
Primary Uses of Data collected by the Platform :
- We process, store and display to registered employers a candidate’s personal information (Name, address, etc.) as well as hashed and masked PAN in order to provide our service of acting as a repository of employment offers being made to candidates in order to help streamline the recruitment process for employers. We do not disclose sensitive personal information of candidates but may display masked / redacted sensitive personal information for authentication and identity verification purposes.
- We also process, store and use the personal information of candidates (such as name and e-mail id) in order to communicate with such candidates on behalf of or with the instructions of employers and in order to offer promotions, vouchers, etc. to candidates as part of our engagement services to employers. Staysigned acts as a facilitator for the correspondences and communications between the employers and candidates.
- We process, store and use the sensitive personal information of candidates (PAN) for the limited purpose of identity authentication of the candidate as ensuring the authenticity of the candidate is fundamental to the Platform providing its services and for the integrity of the Platform.
Secondary uses of data collected by the Platforms
- We may also use candidate’s personal information to communicate with them regarding our services; to troubleshoot problems; resolve disputes; measure consumer interest in specific products and services; to customize their experience; to detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; or to enforce our terms and conditions at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on the Platform. The Owner reserves the right to provide aggregate demographic information of its members / user base to advertisers, organizations / associations, governmental authorities / departments, third party service providers and others in furtherance of the objects of the Owner and in the interests of promoting transparent and consumer / user – driven practices and policies. We may share some personal information to trusted third parties on the Platform in order to ensure transparency, authenticate and verify the information provided to us or collected by us.
- We identify and use your IP address and geo-location to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Sharing of information with third parties
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals for the following activities:
- To facilitate our services
- To provide the services on our behalf
- To perform service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
- These third parties may have access to your personal information for the purposes mentioned above. However, they shall be obligated not to disclose or use such information for any other purpose.
- We do not share sensitive personal information of individuals or candidates with advertisers, retailers or third parties that advertise their products / services on the Platform or with governmental authorities or third party service providers.
- The Platform understands the need to balance User’s privacy with the interests of the Platform. As part of providing our services, we will need to disclose personal information to third parties and by accepting to use the Platform you agree with this.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreements, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Storage of Information by the Platform
The Platform uses the highest standards of information security and ensures that all information and data processed or stored by it are through and on secure servers. The Platform uses reasonable security measures to ensure the integrity of the information stored on its servers. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using the Platform, or by providing consent to us (where required by law), you agree to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Consent for Data Collection
- Employers are responsible for obtaining consent of the candidates whose data they provide to the Platform. Such consent must be obtained at the time of collection of the personal information of candidates by the employer. All information and data processed or stored by StaySigned is under the good faith belief that the employer that furnished such data has obtained the appropriate consent from the candidate whose data has been provided to the Platform. Additionally, candidates are required to provide their consent at the time of submission of any data to the Platform as well as for employers or third parties to access the information pertaining to the employment history of such candidate.
- Candidates availing of services through the Platform must provide consent for the use and collection of their data prior to using such services.
Retention of Personal Information
Personal information of candidates shall be retained by the Platform for as long as is necessary for the Platform to provide its services using such data in accordance with the applicable legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations on the Platform.
Candidates Control over Personal Information
Candidates have the right to exercise the rights which are available to data principals or data subjects (as per applicable laws and regulations) in relation to their Personal Information which is being processed by the Platform.
The Platform provides candidates the ability to keep their Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. If at any time a candidate would like to a) rectify, update or correct their Personal Information; b) obtain confirmation on whether or not their Personal Information is processed by the Platform; c) access their Personal Information or exercise their right to data portability; or d) exercise their right to restrict the continuing disclosure of their Personal Information to any third party by the Platform, they may do so by sending an e-mail to the Platform’s designated Data Protection Officer. We will require such candidates to provide a valid proof of their identity in order to authenticate their identity.
For the exercise of certain rights, candidates may be required to approach the relevant authority / designated officer as per the provisions of the applicable data protection laws. StaySigned may, in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection laws, charge a fee for fulfilling such requests, in particular in case of excessive or manifestly unfounded requests. Candidates are advised to note that the above mentioned rights are not absolute and are subject to limitations as per the applicable data protection laws.
Confidentiality and Security
The security and confidentiality of all Personal Information is important to us and StaySigned has invested significant resources to protect the safekeeping and confidentiality of all personal data. When using external service providers acting as processors, we require that they adhere to the same standards as StaySigned does. Regardless of where such Personal Information is transferred or stored, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that personal data is kept secure.
Our Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of the account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us or e-mailing us at email@example.com
- We do not screen or filter employer generated data and employers are solely responsible for all information furnished by them to the Platform, including personal information of candidates. We do not screen or filter candidate responses to forms or questions posed to them by the employer through the Platform. Candidates are solely responsible for all information furnished by them to the Platform.
- Users are solely liable for the security of their passwords. No administrator of the Platform will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Platform when finished. The Owner does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify the Owner by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Users are responsible for the safety of their personal information. We strongly recommend that Users do not disclose their physical addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information online for public viewing.
Data Protection Officer / Grievance Officer
In case you have any complaints and/or grievances in relation to the processing of your Personal Information or if you believe that your data has been provided to us without your consent, you can send your complaints via e-mail to our grievance officer:
Data Protection Officer, StaySigned
310/03, 1st Cross Cambridge Layout, Sai Baba Temple Rd,
Ulsoor, Bangalore, India - 560 008
Links to Other Sites
Advertisements on the Platform and its sub-domains
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website or Platform. These companies may use demographic information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
As and when there is any amendment to this policy, you will be notified by e-mail if you are registered with us. However, continued use after such amendment would signify your assent to any such amendment and your consent in respect of the new / amended terms.